Public Private Partnerships (PPP/PFI)
- Bids and Financing
- SPC Set-Up
- D & C, Commissioning and Transition
- Asset Management – O & M
- Life Cycle and Heavy Maintenance
From bidding to preferred bidder; through D & C, commissioning, completion and handover; followed by transition to steady-state operations, including the provision of services, routine maintenance and life cycle replacement.
We can provide advisory services or full project management in any or all of these phases of a PPP.
PPPs and similar infrastructure investment vehicles are great training grounds for property and construction managers, lawyers and financiers, because the overall process incorporates property development, corporate structuring and financing, cost planning and estimating, financial modelling, design and construction, and operations and maintenance
- All stages along the S Curve
- Risk management of multiple projects
- Expert advice on asset management
- 7 Key Areas for a successful PPP